Our Employees Are Central to Our Success
At Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth (BID Plymouth), our employees are committed to demonstrating the core values: excellence, integrity, respect, trust, and teamwork. Their dedication allows us to realize the mission and vision of our organization to deliver world-class healthcare to our patients, their families, and our community.
Career opportunities at BID Plymouth are posted and updated daily. We invite you to review our career opportunities. If you are interested in joining our team, we welcome you to submit an online application.
As a health care organization, we have the responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Utilizing the integrated resources of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth will deliver the full continuum of world-class healthcare services to the communities of southeastern Massachusetts.
Through the relentless pursuit of quality in everything we do, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth will be recognized by patients, providers, employees and supporters as the undisputed hospital of choice in southeastern Massachusetts.
Our Core Values
The core values that Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth holds as central to the success of its staff and thus for its mission include:
- We pursue the highest quality and best practices in all we do.
- We anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and the community.
- We speak and act with honesty.
- We own our individual actions and behaviors.
- We create a professional work environment, wherein we support, acknowledge and depend on the contributions of each member of the hospital team.
- We are caring and compassionate in all that we do.
- We engage in open, honest and timely communications.
- We rely on one another to deliver individual and team responsibilities to the highest standards.
- We work together to achieve shared goals.
- We appreciate the diversity of our co-workers and those we serve.