Back and Neck Health
Back and neck problems—whether from injury or chronic conditions—can be frightening and can have a particularly debilitating effect on your health. The Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth Spine and Neurosurgery Center offers a multi-disciplinary approach to identifying the source of the problem, working with you on a solution and getting you back to your regular activities as quickly as possible.
Our team believes in taking a holistic view of back health through collaboration between our interventional and non-interventional providers. These include chiropractic physicians, who work as Primary Spine Providers (PSP) to develop a personalized plan of management and treatment to provide a rapid and lasting recovery; physical therapists; pain management specialists; neurosurgeons and physiatrists. Our multi-disciplinary team will work with you to develop the best treatment plan; often, without the need for surgery.
Our Spine Experts Offer
- Explanation of your condition and treatment options
- Communication with your primary care physician
- Timely access to medical and surgical specialists, when indicated
- Transparent and predictable treatment durations and costs
- Consistent high levels of patient satisfaction
If you would like to become a new patient of the Spine & Neurosurgery Center, please call 508-830-6991.