About Maternity Care at BID Plymouth
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth (BID Plymouth) provides comprehensive maternity services if you are planning a pregnancy or if you are already expecting. Through our affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), we offer easy, convenient access to the most clinically advanced maternity and obstetric expertise to ensure that you have the healthiest, most positive pregnancy and delivery experience possible.
BID Plymouth offers the region's most clinically distinguished maternity services including:
- OB/GYN & Midwifery Care: An expert team of obstetricians and midwives that can help you plan and manage your pregnancy.
- The BirthPlace: An outstanding team of expert clinicians who work with you to assure a memorable birth experience in an environment that is uniquely designed around the needs of new moms and their families.
- Neonatology Program: State-of-the-art continuing care nursery, staffed by neonatologists and maternity nurses specially trained to meet the needs of babies challenged by medical issues at or just after birth.
- Breastfeeding Support: Expert breastfeeding consultation and support services through a dedicated Lactation Center and uniquely trained and certified lactation specialists, distinguished as International Board Certified Lactation Consultants.
- Childbirth & Parenting Education: Comprehensive childbirth preparation, support and education programs for expectant parents and families.
Our goal is to provide exceptional maternity services to you and your new baby before, during and after labor and delivery.