Utilizing the integrated resources of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth will deliver the full continuum of world class healthcare services to the communities of southeastern Massachusetts.
Through the relentless pursuit of quality in everything we do, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth will be recognized by patients, providers, employees and supporters as the undisputed hospital of choice in southeastern Massachusetts.
The core values that Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth holds as central to the success of its staff and thus for its mission include:
- We speak and act with honesty
- We own our individual actions and behaviors
- We create a professional work environment, wherein we support, acknowledge and depend on the contributions of each member of the hospital team
- We are caring and compassionate in all that we do
- We engage in open, honest and timely communications
- We rely on one another to deliver individual and team responsibilities to the highest standards
- We work together to achieve shared goals
- We appreciate the diversity of our co-workers and those we serve
- We pursue the highest quality and best practices in all we do
- We anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and the community