Thoracic Surgery Appointments & Referrals
Our Hours and Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Closed all major holidays
- New patient appointments: select option #1 to speak with our new patient access representative who will facilitate coordinating your appointment with the appropriate surgeon.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Insurance Referrals: Please remember that you may be required by your insurance company to obtain a referral from your primary care physician ahead of time.
Co-payments: If your insurance plan requires a co-payment at the date of service, please be prepared to pay your co-payment during the check-in process.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your insurance card and hospital card (if you have one)
- Your co-pay, if applicable
- A list of medications that you are currently taking
- All medical information regarding your current diagnosis, such as MRI / CT scans, doctors' notes, and pathology reports.
For Referring Physicians
Please fax referrals to 508-732-8724.
We consider each referring physician to be an important member of our health care team. We strive to keep you updated on your patient’s status and are committed to making ourselves available to answer your questions or address any concerns. We appreciate your referrals and will work with you and your staff to return patients to your care as quickly as possible.