How To Prepare for Your First Appointment
If you would like to become a new patient of the NeuroSpine & Sports Center, please call 508-830-6991 to make an appointment.
Before Your Visit
Prior to your first visit to the NeuroSpine & Sports Center, please call your PCP for a referral if your insurance company requires one.
What To Bring to Your Appointment
- Your completed new patient paperwork if received ahead of time, or download, print and complete the new patient paperwork.
- All X-rays, CT scans or MRI reports performed outside of Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth
- A current list of your medications, including the dose and how often you take each
- A photo ID and your health insurance card
- Your co-pay, if applicable
What To Expect at Your First Visit
At your first visit, you will get the information you need to understand your condition and care. Our specialists work with you to select the right treatment option(s) for you. It may not be surgery: many patients will benefit from non-surgical spine treatment.
Caring for Your Back at Home
Your provider may recommend some at home exercises to help achieve your goals.