| || |
The Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth Spine Care Program is a multi-disciplinary service dedicated to providing top-notch care for patients suffering with pain in the lower back, spine, neck, or sciatica.
The Spine Care Program embraces a proven, evidence-based methodology in the treatment of back conditions. Our team believes in taking a holistic view of back health by bringing together specialists in all related disciplines to deliver effective treatment.
We work with you, your primary care physician, and other specialists as required. We make sure that everyone is aligned as we work together to return you to a healthy lifestyle. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our patients and providing them with a straight path to recovery.
- Appointments within 48 hours
- Explanation of your condition and treatment options
- Communication with your primary health care team
- Timely access to medical specialists when indicated
- Transparent and predictable treatment durations and costs
- Consistent high levels of patient satisfaction