Senior Behavioral Health Center
Getting older does not have to mean losing your independence and dignity.
Changes in an older person’s behavior or mood should not be ignored. Behavioral health problems experienced by older adults can be diagnosed and treated, rather than viewed as the natural consequences of aging.
Services available through the Senior Behavioral Health Center (SBHC) include:
• Admission assessments
• Co-management of chronic medical conditions
• 24-hour behavioral health monitoring and supervision
• Medication management and education
• Individual and group therapy
• Recreational therapy
• Physical and occupational therapy
• Dietary consultation
• Family education and support
• Discharge planning and referrals to community resources
For additional information, contact the SBHC at: (508) 732-8700. Our staff is available 24 hours a day. All information is confidential.