Mission, Vision & Values
Utilizing the integrated resources of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system, Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth will deliver the full continuum of world class healthcare services to the communities of southeastern Massachusetts.
Through the relentless pursuit of quality in everything we do, Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth will be recognized by patients, providers, employees and supporters as the undisputed hospital of choice in southeastern Massachusetts.
The core values that Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth holds as central to the success of its staff and thus for its mission include:
- We speak and act with honesty
- We own our individual actions and behaviors
- We create a professional work environment, wherein we support, acknowledge and depend on the contributions of each member of the hospital team
- We are caring and compassionate in all that we do
- We engage in open, honest and timely communications
- We rely on one another to deliver individual and team responsibilities to the highest standards
- We work together to achieve shared goals
- We appreciate the diversity of our co-workers and those we serve
- We pursue the highest quality and best practices in all we do
- We anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and the community