Welcome to Beth Israel Deaconess - Plymouth’s Pediatrics Department, high-quality, personalized care for your child in your community. Our mission is to help your child feel at ease while receiving expert nursing & medical care.
We care for children with a wide range of medical problems such as fevers, flu, dehydration, to respiratory issues and post-operative care following routine surgeries.
- There are three private rooms and one semi-private room on the Pediatrics unit.
- Pull out chairs are available for parents to stay with their child during their stay.
- Doctors will round everyday, usually in the morning.
- We have many games, movies, and other activities for your child while they are in the hospital.
- Prior to discharge our nursing staff will educate parents on topics related to their child’s condition.
- The Pediatrics Department is a locked unit, as the safety and security of our patients is of the highest priority.
Our Pediatrics department is associated with Tufts Medical Center’s Floating Hospital for Children and Children’s Hospital Boston. If your child requires more extensive medical care, our physicians will have your child safely transported to the Floating Hospital or Children’s Hospital.
Click here for all physicians in this department!
Click here for all calendars events in this department!
Available to our patients as needed