| || |
The Jordan Hospital Club Cancer Center (Cancer Center) at BID-Plymouth is accredited with commendation as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. The Commission’s data reveals that Beth Israel Deaconess - Plymouth’s cancer program not only complies with best practices in cancer care but scores higher than state and national averages in all quality measurements for medical and radiation oncology.
What does being accredited by the American College of Surgeons mean to cancer patients?
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive care offering a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A multidisciplinary, team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available.
- Access to cancer-related information and education.
- Access to patient-centered services such as psychosocial distress screening and navigation.
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling, and palliative care services.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
- Assessment of treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines.
- Information about clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Follow-up care at the completion of treatment, including a survivorship care plan.
- A cancer registry that collects data on cancer type, stage, and treatment results, and offers lifelong patient follow-up.
- A Nurse Navigator who coordinates the clinical, educational and supportive needs of patients.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call the Cancer Center Nurse Navigator at 508-830-2226.
275 Sandwich Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Medical Oncology (508) 746-1088
Radiation Oncology (508) 830-2575
Thoracic Surgery (508) 746-6385